Discover a delightful breakfast option with these Morning Muffins! Packed with both flavor and nutrition, these muffins are a wholesome way to start your day. Unlike typical muffins, there’s no added sugar here – the natural sweetness shines through from ripe bananas and Medjool dates. Plus, they’re crafted with gluten-free oat flour, rich in protein and gentle on your digestion. When a bowl of oatmeal isn’t quite hitting the mark, these muffins are a go-to in my household, always bringing joy to the breakfast table. I believe you’ll savor them just as much!
**Morning Muffins Recipe**
– 2 3/4 Cups of Oat Flour
– 3 Medium or Large Ripe Bananas
– 3 Large Medjool Dates (pitted)
– 1/4 cup blueberries or other berries (optional)
– 1/4 cup Raisins or mulberries
– ½ Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk (or water)
– 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
– 1 tsp vanilla extract (alcohol-free)
– 1 tsp Cinnamon
– 1 Tspn Baking Soda
– 1 Tspn Baking Powder
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line a muffin pan with non-toxic muffin liners or use a non-stick silicone muffin pan.
2. Begin by mixing the dry ingredients in a large bowl (Oat Flour, Cinnamon, Baking Soda, Baking Powder).
3. In a blender, combine the bananas, almond milk (or water), and pitted dates. Blend until smooth.
4. Add the blended mixture to the dry ingredients in the large mixing bowl, incorporating all the ingredients thoroughly.
5. Fill your muffin tray, creating 12 muffins.
6. Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until they turn a beautiful golden brown. Then, simply savor and enjoy!
These Morning Muffins are a delectable, nutritious way to brighten your mornings – free from added sugars and brimming with wholesome goodness. Give them a try; I’m confident you’ll relish every bite!