- 1 TB olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 3-4 thin lemon slices, seeded with peel left on
- 1 (14-oz) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1-2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 head Swiss chard, washed de-stemmed and chopped
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add olive oil. Next, add garlic and lemon slices, and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring often.
- Add chickpeas, salt and smoked paprika, and cook until lightly browned, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the chopped chard, stir, cover and cook until fully wilted, about 3 minutes more. Toss to combine, and serve immediately.