4-5 ripe bananas, peeled and sliced
1 Tsp. sesame seeds
1 Tsp. dried coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Place bananas in a square glass baking dish
- Drizzle sesame seeds and coconut flakes on top
- Bake for 15 minutes until browned
- Enjoy with a side of coconut whipped cream as a guilt free dessert!
Coconut Whipped Cream
1 can organic coconut milk, refrigerated overnight
- Scoop out top layer of coconut cream from the can; be careful not to get the liquid at the bottom.
- Stir the cream with a fork, or put in food processor for 30 seconds. Enjoy with your healthy GF sweet treats, pies, crepes, pancakes, etc.