Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?
– Marianne Williamson
I sent out a Newsletter a few days ago announcing the Full Official Launch of Dana Tran Wellness and I’m so glad I did!
I’ve received very motivating and genuine feedback from many of you and I thank you! Now that I’m able to let go of my past career without FEAR, I’m feeling MORE INSPIRED than ever to follow my passion to help others live healthier lives.
You may have noticed that there is a Healthy Eating & Lifestyle Revolution that is taking place as people are taking charge of their health. With our fast paced lifestyle and the Standard American Diet that is overwhelming and making us sicker, now is the time to join the Revolution and discover your highest level of happiness and vitality!
I’m excited to share with you my plans for the present and future. Here are some of the things that I am and will be offering:
· One-on-One & Group Health Coaching
· Foot Zoning
· Weekly Health & Wellness Emails
· Local classes and workshops (informational and cooking classes)
· Virtual Classes & workshops (teleclasses and/or webinars)
· Bi-weekly Health Blog
· “Zone In On Health” Radio Blog Talk Show with my amazing friends Burnette Nguyen & Adrienne Johnson. We are known as The Northflower Girls!
In our last episode, we discussed current health trends and all about the Lymphatic System. Click on this link to listen to the recording, and also take a sneak peak of our next episode on Saturday 8/24 @ 11:30AM PST. Enjoy!
Click here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/zone-in-on-health
12 Lifestyle Suggestions for a More Balanced You!
1. Love & appreciate yourself to the fullest. Give generously of yourself and your resources.
2. View everything and everyone you meet with gratitude.
3. Live each day happily with a positive attitude. Try not to focus on your problems.
4. Include exercise as part of your daily life, even if it’s 15 min/day. Experiment and find what works best for your. Try yoga, pilates, martial arts, walking, hiking, running, bicycling, tai chi, swimming, dancing, weight lifting or competitive sports.
5. Treat yourself to regular daily quiet time – study, pray, meditate; recharge yourself.
6. Keep your home in good order, including kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and living rooms. You are your home.
7. Minimize television watching, or at least keep a good distance away from the television.
8. Offer thanks before and after meals. Chew your food well, 30 seconds per mouthful or more, until it becomes liquid.
9. Include large green plants in every room of your home and office to freshen and enrich the oxygen content of the air.
10. Avoid water with chlorine and fluoride. Use spring water or a good-quality water filter.
11. Take good care of your teeth and gums. Use natural non-fluoride toothpaste.
12. Hum or sing a happy song every day and foster a sense of humor.
My friend, together, let’s Ignite the Wellness Revolution!