HAVE YOU BEEN WANTING TO?
- Feel more energy, clarity, and joy
- Prioritize self-care
- Better understand what’s good for your body
- Feel confident choosing and preparing healthier food
- Reach your ideal weight
- Heal a chronic health condition
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU TALKED WITH SOMEONE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH AND RECEIVED THE PERSONAL ATTENTION YOU DESERVE?
It’s rare for anyone to get dedicated time to work on their health & wellness with a trained professional. As a Certified Health and Nutrition Coach, Dana empowers and supports you to set goals and make sustainable changes to improve your health and well-being.
- Does stress at your job or in your relationship cause you to overeat?
- Does lack of sleep or low energy slow you down?
- Does a chronic illness prevent you from living your life to the fullest?
Perhaps you’ve tried everything under the sun and have yet to find the right health solution. Or perhaps you’re ready to have the body that you want and feel good about yourself. Maybe you’re a parent who is looking to implement healthy changes for your family.
As your coach, Dana will listen and guide you in navigating the world of contradictory nutrition advice and help you create a happy, healthy life in a way that is flexible, fun and free of deprivation and denial. She practices a holistic approach that does not dwell on counting calories, carbs, fats, and proteins.
AS A CLIENT OF DANA’S WELLNESS PROGRAM, YOU WILL…
- Set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- Boost your energy and overall health & happiness
- Better manage stress and improve sleep quality
- Cultivate self-love and gratitude
- Work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- Gain confidence to create the life you want
- Improve your personal relationships
- Learn about wholesome new foods and how to easily incorporate them into your daily life
- Understand and reduce your unhealthy food cravings
- Learn to prepare simple healthy & delicious meals
- Discover a balanced sustainable diet and lifestyle that works for you
Unique concepts that you will explore while working together:
Bio-individuality™: The concept of bio-individuality is that each person is different and has unique food and lifestyle needs. What works for one person may not work for another. That’s why, in the long run, FAD diets don’t work – because they encourage the same diet for everyone. I’ll support you to discover your own balanced approach based on your individualized needs, lifestyle, preferences, and ancestral background.
Primary Food™: It’s easy to overlook all of the things that contribute to your sense of nourishment and fulfillment. Your health and happiness is not just dependent on the food you eat, but all of the other factors present in your daily lives. Healthy relationships, a fulfilling career, regular physical activity and a spiritual practice are essential forms of nourishment. When these “primary foods™” are balanced, what you eat becomes secondary. I will support you in achieving your goals, from eating the right foods to living an inspired, fulfilling life.
“Crowding Out”: The method of “crowding out” is an effective and nurturing way to overcome habitual consumption of unhealthy food. This principle promotes adding in more healthy food to your diet, instead of taking away the “bad food” through deprivation. By adding healthy, whole foods such as fruits, vegetables and whole grains, you will crowd out the unhealthy foods. The body can only take so much food, so if you fill it with healthy, nutrient-dense food, naturally, cravings for unhealthy foods will lessen substantially.
Crowding out is a more sustainable way to help you reach your goals and have the life that you want.