Most of us feel tired and sluggish daily, unfortunately it’s nature of our modern-day lifestyle. It’s easy to reach for that coffee, energy drink, or sugary treat, and it may work for a while. But the truth is, those unnatural stimulants are not good for our adrenals, heart, brain, and nervous system. They give us an artificial rise in energy, but they we crash very easily, and not to mention the long-term side effects and dependency.
What if you could enhance your energy naturally and sustainably without any side effects?
There are so many ways to break free from chronic fatigue and improve your energy levels. Here are just a few that I’ve found to have the best results. Even if you can implement one of these consistently, you’ll be on your way to feeling healthier and more energized every day!
Top 7 ways to enhance your energy naturally:
- Use Phototherapy Energy Enhancing Patches for a boost in overall energy, mental focus, mood, metabolism, lymphatic circulation and much more! It works in minutes and lasts all day. These little patches use frequencies of light to stimulate acupressure points in the body. The result is simply astonishing. Steady, consistent energy throughout the day, better lymphatic circulation, and better sleep at night. This is my favorite tool for increasing my energy. I wear these patches daily and absolutely love them! Check out this link for more information and feel free to reach out to me with any questions.
- Drink plenty of water – at least 8-10 glasses a day of pure clean water, squeeze some lemon juice for even better hydration and cleansing results.
- Get at least 20-30 mins of movement/exercise a day – early morning is best. Some great exercises are walking, hiking, jogging, yoga, aerobic exercise, swimming, dancing, rebounding, etc. Intentional exercise helps moves the lymphatic system and release stagnation in the body, this help to free up your energy reserves.
- Develop proper sleep hygiene – aim to go to bed one hour earlier, allowing time to wind down before sleep. Let go of the cell phone, turn off the TV, keep it relaxing and low key. Stretch, meditate, read a positive book, or take an Epsom salt bath instead. Get at least 7-9 hours of sleep to ensure that you will feel more energized and focused the next day.
- Get sunshine & vitamin D daily – bare skin without sunblock is best. The optimal times for sun are early morning and late afternoon. This helps to elevate your energy, mood, mental focus, balance your hormones, improve sleep, and build strong bones.
- Eat plenty of raw fruits and vegetables daily. Some great options are smoothies, green juices, salads, fresh berries, and fruits. Not only will you have more energy and better digestion, but you will also notice your skin starting to glow and look younger.
- Reduce or eliminate coffee, energy drinks, sugar, and other unnatural stimulants. Try green tea, herbal teas, matcha, Chaga, Lion’s Mane, and other medicinal mushrooms instead.
I invite you to implement some of these healthy habits daily. Most likely, you’ll start to feel healthier and more energized in a short amount of time. I’m cheering you on!