These crepes/tortillas are my all time favorite thing to have on hand because they’re so yummy and versatile. We make a big batch and have them ready for when we want a breakfast wrap, a snack or tacos. Depending on the toppings, you could have them savory or sweet. Light yet sturdy, they hold up well even with plenty of fillings. Best of all there are only three ingredients and gluten free!
Almond or sun-butter
Bananas and strawberries
Apples and pears
Coconut whipped cream
2 cups quinoa flour (store bought or homemade in a Vitamix)
3 cups water
1/4 tsp. Himalayan salt
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- On low to medium heat, lightly oil a non-stick pan with almond, avocado or coconut oil. If you are using a pan that doesn’t need any oil, like we do, that’s even better. We use a stone earth pan by Orezi, it’s truly the best pan we’ve ever owned.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the batter into the pan, use the back of a ladle to smooth out the top in a circular motion to thin out the crepe. The key is the thinner the better.
- After a couple minutes, flip over using a large spatula and cook for another few minutes.
- Cool on a cooling rack and repeat. The batter should make about 12-14 crepes. Enjoy!