- Remove yourself from the painful situation or triggers, find a space that is more soothing and healing, like your favorite room in you home or being in nature.
- Soak in a relaxing Epsom Salt Bath for 20 minutes (2 cups epsom salt, 1/2 baking soda, 5-7 drops lavender essential oil).
- Take deep breaths and/or meditate – if you don’t know how to do this, I recommend the phone apps “calm” and “insight timer”, or look into local or online classes.
- Drink lots and lots of pure water – Essentia or Penta water are best, you can find these at the natural foods store.
- Go for a walk if you can, this can help move the lymph & nervous system and reduce the pain. Soak in the sun!
- Eat light meals, mainly fruits and vegetables, drink fresh juices and/or smoothies. Skip heavy meals, especially animal protein, sugar, fried and processed foods.
- Massage your whole body with pure organic oils and essential oils. If you can’t do this, ask a loved one to help or go get a massage. I suggest doing self massages everyday, this is so healing and can help you connect deeper with yourself.
- Do yoga, tai chi, or other forms of light and flexible exercise to help move your energy and free up blockages.
- Try Tapping (EFT- Emotional Freedom Technique), this is one of the best tools I’ve found to help ease and address the root cause of pain. It’s helped me so much that I am became an EFT Practitioner.
- Try a Lymphatic Therapy Massage to help clear up blockages, cleanse the body and reduce inflammation.
- Practice more self love and forgiveness – our pain is highly self inflicted, so the more we can love and forgive ourselves, the better we will feel.
May you be blessed with love and light!
Some of you may know, I offer an effective healing therapy to improve lymphatic function and detoxify the body called Lucero Lymphatic Therapy (LLT), which involves a combination of deep lymphatic cleansing and energy bodywork.
Many clients have taken advantage of this special and are feeling amazing!
For June, I am offering this service at 35% the regular price. Here’s the deal:
I found Dana on Yelp in search of someone who could provide a lymphatic drainage massage. My face was swollen and in severe pain due to a tooth infection. I didn’t want a root canal after learning of their harmful and potentially dangerous side effects, so I was determined to take care of the problem naturally. Dana was able to provide both comfort and relief with her lymphatic drainage massage and a few other natural treatment methods, enabling my body to run its course and fight the infection. She also suggested some natural supplements that also helped resolve the problem. Thanks to her abilities and her intuition, Dana provided the unique care that I specifically needed, and I have no doubt that she can do the same for anybody else.”