1-cup creamy sunflower butter or almond butter
(or you can use ½ a cup of each kind for a wonderful variation)
2 very ripe banana, mashed (about ½ cup)
6 tablespoons ground flax seed
½ tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. vanilla extract
½ cup raw chopped walnut pieces or pumpkin/sunflower seeds
¼ tsp. pink Himalayan sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Mix together all the ingredients in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Let mixture to sit for about 5 minutes
- Using a tablespoon, or cookie scoop, drop the cookie dough onto a baking sheet parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 375F
- Cool on a cooling rack and enjoy!