Happy New Year 2014, Year of the Horse! I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and enjoyed your time with family and friends. My holidays were meaningful as I got to share quality time with loved ones, travel to some beautiful places, and just relax at home.
Now, I’m back and feeling optimistic about the New Year! We have an exciting year ahead, and I invite you to jumpstart your year with positive intentions, focus, and determination!
I would like to share with you my intentions for this year:
1. Keep things simple
2. Focus on mindfulness, balance, and self care
3. Start a family
4. Build a successful wellness practice and love my career
What is it that you would like to have this year? Perhaps you would like to have good health, eat better and exercise regularly, work-life balance, financial stability, self-love, joy and adventure… It is good practice to set clear, realistic, actionable goals, and then prioritizing to reach these goals. Anything is possible; it just takes willpower and openness for change! Let’s do it together!
Here are my gifts to get you started:
· A nurturing relaxing Face Zone to rejuvenate your body & mind.
I’m currently accepting donations for my time and pure essential oils.
· A Complimentary 60 minutes Wellness Consultation to get you organized with your health & lifestyle goals, and create an actionable plan to help you reach them. This can be done in person, via Skype, or phone.
· Tune in to our Blog Talk Radio Show, Zone In On Health for the latest tips/advice and inspiration around health & wellness:
Next Show: Monday 1/20/14 @ 10AM PST
Topic: Get Inspired!
Past archived episode topics:
1. Lovin’ Your Lymph
2. Diggin’ Digestive Health
3. Health School Lunches
4. The Not so Sweet Truth About Sugar
5. Immune Support
In the next few weeks, please be on the look out for some exciting announcements for what is to come with Dana Tran Wellness, including the launch of my New Website and many health related resources!